Pages

Tuesday 14 November 2017

A few changes to Nikki K..

Hi all,

Well I have decided to streamline my several social media accounts, and re-brand to Nikki K Art in some shape or form.  So the following are my new account addresses that you can find me at, and if you are a new reader then the links are here for you too.  My blog won't disappear, and I'd love it if you wanted to follow my posts.

Blogger :  www.nikkikart.blogspot.co.uk 

Instagram:  www.instagram.com/nikkikartist

Twitter: www.twitter.com/NikkiKArtist

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/NikkiKArtist

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NikkiKArtist

I hope you can join me on my mixed media journey.

Happy Crafting,

Nikki
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.